FNC_GetJSONInfo ( JSON_HANDLE jsonHandle,
- JSON_HANDLE jsonHandle
- a handle to a JSON type instance.
- JSON_HANDLE is defined in sqltypes_td.h as:
typedef int JSON_HANDLE;
- the maximum possible length of the JSON instance in bytes.
- charset_et *charset
- the character set of the JSON text, which is either UNICODE or LATIN.
- int *numLobs
- the number of LOBs used to store the JSON data. Valid values are as follows:
- 0, which indicates that the data is not stored as a LOB
- 1, which indicates that the data is stored as a LOB