FNC_GetQueryBandPairs ( void *QBandBuf,
int *NumPairs )
- void *QBandBuf
- a pointer to a buffer containing the query band, where the query band can be:
- Returned by FNC_GetQueryBand
- Retrieved from the DBC.DBQLogTbl.QueryBand column
- Specified by the caller
- FNC_QBSearch_et SearchType
- whether FNC_GetQueryBandPairs searches for name-value pairs in the transaction, session, and/or profile query band.
- FNC_QBSearch_et is defined in sqltypes_td.h and includes the following values:
- QB_FIRST specifies to return the first unique name-value pair for each name found in the transaction, session, and profile query bands. If the transaction, session, and profile query bands contain the same name, FNC_GetQueryBandPairs returns the first name-value pair found in the query band in the following order:
- Transaction query band
- Session query band
- Profile query band
- QB_TXN specifies to return name-value pairs in the transaction query band.
- QB_SESSION specifies to return name-value pairs in the session query band.
- QB_PROFILE specifies to return name-value pairs in the profile query band.
- int *NumPairs
- the number of name-value pairs that FNC_GetQueryBandPairs returns.