int FNC_LobAppend ( LOB_RESULT_LOCATOR object, BYTE *data, FNC_LobLength_t data_length, FNC_LobLength_t *actual_length )
- LOB_RESULT_LOCATOR object
- the object.
- The object argument must be contained in a UDT or the result parameter of the UDF, UDM, or external stored procedure, or the result of calling FNC_LobCol2Loc on a LOB column in an output stream.
- BYTE *data
- a pointer to the start of the data to be appended to object.
- FNC_LobLength_t data_length
- the number of bytes to be appended. If data_length is 0, then the function has no effect.
- FNC_LobLength_t *actual_length
- a pointer to a variable that FNC_LobAppend sets to the number of bytes actually appended. This can be less than data_length if truncation occurs.