int FNC_LobRead ( LOB_CONTEXT_ID ctxid, BYTE *buffer, FNC_LobLength_t buffer_length, FNC_LobLength_t *actual_length )
- LOB_CONTEXT_ID ctxid
- a context identifier established by a previous call to FNC_LobOpen.
- BYTE *buffer
- the start of a buffer to place the data.
- FNC_LobLength_t buffer_length
- the maximum number of bytes to read and place in buffer.
- FNC_LobLength_t *actual_length
- a pointer to a variable where FNC_LobRead stores the actual number of bytes that were read and placed in buffer.