Get the information on the base type or attribute types for a UDT or complex data type (CDT).
void FNC_TblOpGetBaseInfo(FNC_TblOpColumnDef_t *colDefs, UDT_BaseInfo_t *baseInfo)
- FNC_TblOpColumnDef_t *colDefs
- A pointer to a structure containing information about the column definitions of a stream passed or returned from a table operator. The size of this structure depends on the number of attributes in the table. This is an input parameter.
- UDT_BaseInfo_t *baseinfo
- A pointer to an array of structures, with each entry containing the metadata needed to describe a UDT or CDT column. The size of this structure depends on the number of columns in the table. If the column is a structured UDT, either with or without attributes that are structured UDT, metadata about the attributes may be retrieved by a subsequent call to FNC_TblOpGetStructuredAttributeInfo.
- This is an output parameter.
This routine is only supported with table operators and enables a UDT or complex type to be passed as an input column or returned as an output column.
- Distinct and structured UDTs
- Geospatial types: ST_Geometry, MBR, MBB
- Period types
For more information about the FNC_TblOpColumnDef_t and UDT_BaseInfo_t structures, see Table Operator Data Structures.