Returns metadata information about one or more UDT columns for an input or output stream.
void FNC_TblOpGetUDTMetadata(int streamno, Stream_Direction_en direction, int columnno, int bufSize, UDT_BaseInfo_t *udtbaseInfo);
- int streamno
- The input stream number.
- Stream_Direction_en direction
- Input or output.
- int columnno
- The column number for which UDT metadata is requested. If columnno is -1, UDT metadata is returned for all columns.
- int bufSize
- The size of the udtbaseInfo buffer passed to this function.
- UDT_BaseInfo_t *udtbaseInfo
- A pointer to an array of UDT_BaseInfo_t structures that will contain the metadata information returned by this function. If you request metadata for all input columns, you must allocate sufficient memory for all the columns.
FNC_TblOpGetUDTMetadata returns an array of UDT_BaseInfo_t structures that contain UDT metadata information for one or more input or output UDT columns for an input stream. For nonUDT columns, the udt_indicator is set to 0.
This routine is only supported with table operators. The function can be invoked in both the contract function as well as the operator. When invoked in the contract function, it can only be used with an input stream. When invoked in the operator, it can be used with either the input or output stream.
For more information about the UDT_BaseInfo_t structure and the udt_indicator, see Table Operator Data Structures.