This command displays information for the current watchpoints for the current thread. A thread can have up to four watched addresses. The watched locations directly reference the Intel debug x8664 registers. The locations are thread specific so they are not sensitive to the scope setting.
Example: Sample Results From the info watch Command
Here is an example of the info watch results:
Debug Registers: (Single Step Trap) Hit RW SZ LG 0: T W 4 L 00002aaaac4a0964 1: R 4 L 00002aaaac4a0950 2: X 1 0000000000000000 3: X 1 0000000000000000
- Hit is ‘T’ if the watchpoint has hit or blank if it has not.
- RW is the mode specified for the watchpoint (R, W, or X, where unused slots always show as X).
- SZ is the location size watched (1, 2, 4, or 8 bytes in length, where unused slots always show 1).
- LG is the local/global flag; this is always L.
- Each line ends with the hex address watched, where unused slots always show 0.