Retrieves a result set that contains the elements of the SQL ARRAY value designated by this Array object.
- Teradata only supports standard mapping. Any custom map provided in the call will be ignored.
- This method only supports 1-D arrays.
ResultSet getResultSet(Map<String,Class<?>> map) throws SQLException
- The mapping of SQL user-defined types to classes in the Java programming language.
A ResultSet object containing one row for each of the elements in the array designated by this Array object.
- The first column is of type Integer and stores the index into the array for that element, with the first array element being at index 1.
- The second column stores the element value.
The rows are in ascending order corresponding to the order of the indices.
Throws SQLException in the following cases:
- The method is called for an N-D array. A database specific code “9743(ERRUDFJAVARRAY)< <Method> cannot be called for N-D Arrays >” is returned.
- An error occurs while attempting to access the array. A database specific code “9743 (ERRUDFJAVARRAY)<Failed to retrieve result set of Array elements>” is returned.