Retrieves a result set holding the elements of the subarray that starts at index and contains up to count successive elements.
- Teradata only supports standard mapping.
- This method only supports 1-D arrays.
ResultSet getResultSet(long index, int count) throws SQLException
- The array index of the first element to retrieve. The first element is at index 1.
- The number of successive SQL array elements to retrieve.
A ResultSet object containing up to countconsecutive elements of the SQL array designated by this Array object, starting at index.
- The first column stores the index into the array for that element.
- The second column stores the element value.
Note that this routine may return less than count number of elements in the array. Any uninitialized elements in the array are not returned.
Throws SQLException in the following cases:
- The method is called for an N-D array. A database specific code “9743(ERRUDFJAVARRAY)< <Method> cannot be called for N-D Arrays >” is returned.
- An error occurs while attempting to access the array. A database specific code “9743 (ERRUDFJAVARRAY)<Failed to retrieve result set of Array elements>” is returned.