- Click Login to sign on to Teradata Access portal at https://access.teradata.com.
- Under Tools, click Software Downloads.
- In the left pane, click Database and Applications.
- In the mane pane, under Database and Applications, click Teradata Database.
- In the main pane, select the following:
Field Value Teradata Releases 16.20 Target OSs The OS version running on the TPA node. Current All
- Determine the Certification Date for your running Advanced SQL Engine database version:
- Scroll down and find ptdbms in the Package Name column.
- Locate the row for your running database version, and click Cert Lookup.
- In the Certification Lookup window, note the Certification Date.
- Find the Teradata packages based on the Certification Date:
- From the left navigation pane, under Certification Lists, click Previous Lists.
- For the Certification List fields, select the following:
Field Value Node Type TPA Target OSs The OS version running on the TPA node. Teradata Release The running Advanced SQL Engine release. BusType SM3G Certification Date The Certification Date you retrieved from step 6. Would you like to compare lists? No
- Scroll down to find the teradata-udfgpl in the Package Name column, and select it to download.
- Scroll down to the end of the table and select the following download options:
Field Value Download Type Public FTP (ftp.teradata.com) Download Readme Files? Yes
- Enter your User Name, E-Mail, Site ID, and Change Control Number.
- In the FTP/SFTP/PFTP Directory field, enter the name of the FTP directory where the files will be placed.
- Click Submit.You will receive an email that includes the URL and security information you need to retrieve the files from the FTP site.
- Place each downloaded package into the /tmp directory on the primary (PDN) node.
You must obtain the teradata-udfgpl package that matches your version of the TDBMS from step A above.