This example shows how to create a GLOP set, add GLOP data to the GLOP set, create a UDF as a member of the GLOP set, and use the GLOP data from the UDF. Take the following steps to use this example:
- If the DBCExtension database does not exist, use the DIPGLOP script to create it.
For information on the DIP utility and the DIPGLOP script, see Teradata Vantage™ - Database Utilities , B035-1102 .
- Use the CREATE GLOP SET statement to create a GLOP set called MyGlopTestSet.
- Create a UDF called compinform that returns a BLOB that will be used as the GLOP data.
- Call DBCExtension.GLOP_Add to add the GLOP data to the GLOP set.
See Add Data to GLOP Set.
- Create a UDF called glop_map1 that is a member of the GLOP set and maps the GLOP set to use the data.
- Call the glop_map1 UDF.