- the handle to the current read context.
- For details about the FNC_TblOpHandle_t structure, see Table Operator Interface Functions.
- the index of an attribute. The range of values is from 0 to i-1, where 0 is the index of the first attribute.
- location of pointer to the attribute value to be returned.
- whether the attribute is null. -1 indicates null and 0 indicates not null.
- the size in bytes of the value pointed to by *valueptr. For character varying data types, the length includes the 2 byte length field.