Here is a list of the tasks involved in managing GLOP data:
- Execute the DIPGLOP script using the Database Initialization Program (DIP) utility to create the DBCExtension database and its tables and stored procedures.
For more information on DIP and the DIPGLOP script, see Teradata Vantage™ - Database Utilities, B035-1102.
- Determine the type of GLOP data you need.
For details on GLOP types, see GLOP Types
- Create a GLOP set definition.
For details, see Creating a GLOP Set Definition.
- Add the GLOP data and mappings to the GLOP set.
For details, see Adding Mappings and Data to a GLOP Set.
- Write a C or C++ external routine that uses the GLOP data.
For details, see Using GLOP Data in a C/C++ External Routine.
- Create a definition for the external routine that makes the external routine a member of the GLOP set.
For details, see Becoming a Member of a GLOP Set.