- Teradata only supports standard mapping. Any custom map provided in the call will be ignored.
- This method is supported for 1-D arrays only.
An array containing up to count consecutive elements of the SQL ARRAY value, beginning with element index.
Note that this routine may return less than count number of elements in the array. Any uninitialized elements in the array are not returned.
Object getArray(long index, int count, Map<String,Class<?>> map) throws SQLException
- The array index of the first element to retrieve. The first element is at index 1.
- The number of successive SQL array elements to retrieve.
- A java.util.Map object that contains SQL type names and the classes in the Java programming language to which they are mapped.
Throws SQLException in the following cases:
- The method is called for an N-D array. A database specific code “9743(ERRUDFJAVARRAY)< <Method> cannot be called for N-D Arrays >” is returned.
- An error occurs while attempting to access the array. A database specific code “9743 (ERRUDFJAVARRAY)<Failed to retrieve elements of the array>” is returned.