[TD_SYSFNLIB.] BITOR ( target_arg, bit_mask_arg )
- Name of the database where the function is located.
- A numeric or variable byte expression.
- A fixed byte value, a variable byte value, or a numeric expression.
If the target_arg and bit_mask_arg arguments differ in length, the arguments are processed as follows:
- The target_arg and bit_mask_arg arguments are aligned on their least significant byte/bit.
- The smaller argument is padded with zeros to the left until it becomes the same size as the larger argument.
For more information, see Performing Bit-Byte Operations against Arguments with Non-Equal Lengths.