Simplify system administration.
- Administrators can create a profile that contains system parameters
- and assign the profile to a group of users. To change a parameter, the administrator updates the profile instead of each individual user.
Control password security.
A profile can define password attributes such as the number of:
- Days before a password expires
- Days before a password can be used again
- Minutes to lock out a user after a certain number of failed logon attempts
Administrators can assign the profile to an individual user or to a group of users.