- Updated the Installation of R Components and Packages under R Table Operator to support the R in-database distribution.
- Updated Setting Memory Limits under SCIPT to show the steps to configure the ScriptMemLimit field in GDO to limit available memory.
- Moved functions to this document from Teradata Vantage™ - SQL Functions, Expressions, and Predicates.
- Added the MAPS Advisor procedures CreateExpansionMaps and PostExpansionAction, which allow customers to model map moves before a system expansion.
- Added the MAPS Mover procedure StopSerialWorkerSP, which stops a hanging MoveTablesSP serial worker session.
- Extensively revised the MAPS procedures to correct the syntax diagrams and explanatory text, add and correct examples, and remove procedure declarations.
- Corrected the syntax for the CreateFsysInfoTable and CreateFsysInfoTable_ANSI macros.
||Added information on the new SHOWCOMPRESS option and updated syntax information for "CreateFsysInfoTable/CreateFsysInfoTable_ANSI" and "PopulateFsysInfoTable/PopulateFsysInfoTable_ANSI" to show SHOWCOMPRESS.
||Added BYTE and VARBYTE to the SCRIPT table operator supported Data Types. Added a new "Example: Using the SCRIPT Table Operator to Invoke a Python Script for Data Type Conversion".