Run this procedure after a system expansion to rename the temporary, planned maps created with the CreateExpansionMaps procedure to the actual maps to be used in the Mover procedures. This procedure removes the prefix PreExpansionMap before the map names. This procedure is necessary if you ran the Advisor procedures before the system expansion and are not going to run them again afterward.
- The name of the database where the procedure is located.
- The number of nodes in the expanded system.
- SMALLINT is the allowed data type.
- The name of the contiguous map after the system expansion.
- VARCHAR is the allowed data type.
This is Teradata extension to the ANSI SQL:2011 standard.
- If numOfNodes or PostExpansionMap is NULL.
- If no row is found in TDMaps.Maps because the user has not run the CreateExpansionMaps procedure.
- If numOfNodes in the CreateExpansionMaps procedure is not the same as numOfNodes in the PostExpansionAction procedure.