[ replicationList ]
- To correlate output documents to their source documents. INTEGER.
- The source document. CLOB.
- Size of the resulting document. INTEGER.
- The path to the recurring element in the document hierarchy where the source document is split. splitPath can use wild-card characters, such as '*' to indicate a hierarchy level down a path at which the documents can be split; for example: /A/B/*. VARCHAR. CHARACTER SET UNICODE.
- [Optional] Comma-separated list of paths to elements that need to be replicated in all the output documents. VARCHAR. CHARACTER SET UNICODE.