- Amazon S3
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Google Cloud Storage
- To use CREATE FOREIGN TABLE to access external storage, first create an authorization object to hold the credentials.
- For READ_NOS, include the credentials in the command.
- For WRITE_NOS, include the credentials, the cloud storage bucket creation snippet, and endpoint to use in the command.
The as-a-service option for Vantage on AWS is deployed in a Teradata-owned AWS account. To use NOS to access S3 data residing in an AWS account separate from your Vantage on AWS deployment, you must grant cross-account access to those objects.
See Teradata Vantage™ - Native Object Store Getting Started Guide, B035-1214.