Creating extra IP addresses can fail due to Azure service limits or hardware issues. Therefore, you might need to manually roll back from a single NIC to three NICs.
- If the database is not already down, stop the database.
# tpareset –x -f –y stop system
- Verify the database is in a DOWN/HARDSTOP state.
# pdestate -a
- Run the following command on each node.
# /usr/local/bin/tdc-backup-files -reverse
- Restart the network service.
# service network restart
- Restart the BYNET service.
# service bynet restart
- Restart the database.
# /etc/init.d/tpa start
- Verify the database is started.
# pdestate -aPDE state: RUN/STARTED