Use the Native Object Store (NOS) to access data residing in the following external object storage platforms:
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Google Cloud Storage
- To use CREATE FOREIGN TABLE to access external storage, first create an authorization object to hold the credentials.
- For READ_NOS, include the credentials in the command.
- For WRITE_NOS, include the credentials, the cloud storage bucket creation snippet, and endpoint to use in the command.
See Teradata Vantage™ - Native Object Store Getting Started Guide, B035-1214.