This task applies to the SQL Engine.
- Open a VMware vSphere PowerCLI shell version 6.0 or later.
- Navigate to the directory containing the Vantage on VMware deployment executable file:C:\mylocation\Vantage_Deployer\
- If necessary, power on the VMs by running tdc.deploy.exe followed by the poweron command:
.\tdc.deploy.exe -commonITproperties Properties\common.IT.properties.json -nodeITproperties Properties\node.IT.properties.json -step poweron
- Run tdc.deploy.exe, using the properties files originally used to deploy the VMs:
.\tdc.deploy.exe -commonITproperties Properties\common.IT.properties.json -nodeITproperties Properties\node.IT.properties.json
- At the prompt, type removevms.The removevms task does the following:
- Revokes the SQL Engine license
- Deletes the SQL Engine VMs
- A prompt asks whether you want to continue and remove the SQL Engine.
- To re-credit the revoked licenses back into your account, contact Teradata Customer Support and provide the following files located in the directory: revokedLicenses.txt, permissionTicket, revocationProof.