After deploying a Viewpoint VM, test if the deployment was successful by adding portlets, confirming data displays, and confirming the system is healthy.
- Log in to Teradata Viewpoint.
- Click Add Content.
- Select the System Health, Node Resources, and the Query Monitor portlets, and click Add.
- Confirm each of the portlets display data.It may take a few minutes for the data collectors to provide the data that displays in the portlets.
- Confirm the System Health portlet displays green to indicate the system is healthy and the deployment was successful.
- If Viewpoint does not respond, make sure you have the correct IP address and, if so, access the server through SSH.
- If you cannot access the server, see the appropriate Knowledge Article.For more information, go to https://support.teradata.com, log in, and search for:
- KA13A25E (Vantage single-node systems)
- KAC13D39E (Vantage MPP systems)
If you are unable to resolve the issue, contact Teradata Services.