- Add the systems by following the procedure Configuring Portlet Software, in the Teradata® DSA - DSU Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3153.The Broker IP of the DSC server can be found in the /etc/hosts file in the DSC LAN section:
SSL is not set up by default. Do not select Enable SSL over JMS Communication until it is configured.In the Adding or Editing a Teradata System or Node section the dsc_name is 127.0.0.1Repository
- Broker Port is 61616
- Broker Connectivity is TCP
- DSC Server Name is 127.0.0.1
- Add a backup solution.For more information, see Teradata® DSA - DSU Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3153.
- Add a target group by following the procedure Adding or Copying a Target Group, in the Teradata® DSA - DSU Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3153.
- Remove IPv6 IP addresses from media servers.If buttons in the portlet do not display properly, clear your browser cache and refresh your browser.
- Open the BAR Setup portlet.
- From the Categories list, click Media Servers.
- From the Media Servers list, select each media server and delete the IPv6 IP addresses beginning with fe. To make sure all traffic goes through the DSU network, remove all IP addresses except 10.6.xx.xxx.
- Click Apply.
For more information about the settings in the BAR Setup portlet, see Configuring Using Portlet Software in the Teradata® DSA - DSU Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3153.
You can run backup, analyze, and restore jobs using the BAR Operations portlet in Teradata Viewpoint. For more information, see the Teradata® DSA User Guide, B035-3150.