Edit a query group when criteria or users require updating or if a user changes roles.
If the query group is auto-generated, you can only specify which users can view the query group.
- Select the system associated with the query group.
- Click a row in the list for the query group you want to edit.
- [Optional] Enter a new name or change the description.
If the query group is user-defined, change the criteria by doing one of the following in the Criteria tab:
- Select Every criteria below to match at least one value in each defined sub-tab. Criteria on each sub-tab are joined by AND.
- Select Any criteria below to match at least one value in one or more of the defined sub-tabs. Criteria on each sub-tab are joined by OR.
For each criteria you select, do any of the following:
- Edit the criteria.
- Click to delete the criteria and associated values.
- Select unnecessary or obsolete criteria from the Selected box and click Remove.
- In the Access tab, edit the list of Viewpoint users and roles that can view the query group. Use the User List Filter to reduce the list of available users.
- [Optional] Click Reset to revert the query group name and description, and any changes made in the Criteria or Access tabs to the previously applied values.
- Click Apply.