The state filter bar allows you to display specific states in the view. If the number of states exceeds the available space, you can select another state from the Overflow Menu to replace the last state.
The state filter buttons show a count of jobs for each state category. Click a button to display only jobs in that state in the Job Definitions view. For example, click Running to display only the jobs that are currently running.
- All jobs in the system.
- Last 48 hours
- Jobs that completed in the last 48 hours.
- Next 48 hours
- Jobs scheduled to start in the next 48 hours.
- Jobs that are currently running.
- Jobs that encountered an error during processing and did not complete. If an analyze job, only functions completed prior to the error are returned for the job report. If a collect job, any statistics collected prior to the error remain collected.
- Partially Complete
- Collect jobs that did not finish running in the time allocated for them.
- Jobs that ran successfully.
- Jobs that were stopped by the user. If an analyze job, only functions completed prior to the abort will appear in the job report. Incomplete functions will have no result. If a collect job, any statistics collected prior to the abort remain collected.