You can schedule a job to run at a future time from the Model Properties screen for a model.
- From the Main Menu, select View All Models.
- From the Models List, click the ID link for a model.
- In the Model Properties screen, click the Schedule a Job link.
Set the scheduling options:
Option Description Action
- Refresh ADS refreshes the analytic data set tables
- Score SQL runs the scoring SQL commands
- Both performs both actions
Schedule Enter the date and time for the job to run. Leave blank to run the job immediately. Repeat For repeat jobs, select the check box and designate the options.
- Select the frequency from the list.
- Select Forever to run the job at the selected frequency indefinitely.
- Select Count to schedule the job for a specified number of occurrences.
- Select Until for the job to be repeated until the date you enter.
Model Dependency (option available only if one model is selected)
- Select the Depends On check box and designate the external application ID or model ID.
- Select the Retry checkbox to designate the delay or maximum attempts to retry.
- Click Schedule.