On the Association dialog box, click OUTPUT.
Association > Output
On this screen, select:
- Database Name — The database where the Association analysis build temporary and permanent tables during the analysis. This defaults to the Result Database.
- Table Names — Assign a table name for each displayed combination.
- Advertise Output — The Advertise Output option “advertises” each output table (including the Reduced Input Table, if saved) by inserting information into one or more of the Advertise Output metadata tables according to the type of analysis and the options selected in the analysis.
- Advertise Note — An Advertise Note may be specified if desired when the Advertise Output option is selected or when the Always Advertise option is selected on the Connection Properties dialog box. It is a free-form text field of up to 30 characters that may be used to categorize or describe the output.
Reduced Input Options — A reduced input set, based upon the minimum support value specified, a product hierarchy or input filtering using a WHERE clause, can be saved and used as input to a subsequent Association/Sequence analysis as follows:
Save Reduced Input Table — Check box to specify to the analysis that the reduced input table should be saved.
- Database Name — The database name where the reduced input table is saved.
- Table Name — The table name that the reduced input table is saved under.
- Save Reduced Input Table — Check box to specify to the analysis that the reduced input table should be saved.
- Generate SQL, but do not Execute it — Generate the Association or Sequence analysis SQL, but do not execute it; the set of queries are returned with the analysis results.
- Output Tables