On the Cluster Scoring dialog box, click OUTPUT.
Cluster Scoring > Output
On this screen, select:
To create a stored procedure to score this model, use the Refresh analysis.
- Database name — The name of the database.
- Table name — The name of the scored output table to be created-required only if a scoring option is selected.
- Create output table using the FALLBACK keyword — If a table is selected, it is built with FALLBACK if this option is selected
- Create output table using the MULTISET keyword — This option is not enabled for scored output tables; the MULTISET keyword is not used.
- Advertise Output — The Advertise Output option “advertises” output by inserting information into one or more of the Advertise Output metadata tables according to the type of analysis and the options selected in the analysis.
- Advertise Note — An Advertise Note can be specified when the Advertise Output option is selected or when the Always Advertise option is selected on the Connection Properties dialog. It is a free-form text field of up to 30 characters that can be used to categorize or describe the output.
- Generate the SQL for this analysis, but do not execute it — If this option is selected the analysis only generates SQL, returning it and terminating immediately.
- Output Table