- On the Linear Scoring dialog box, click INPUT.
Click analysis parameters.
Linear Scoring > Input > Analysis Parameters
On this screen, select:
- Score — Option to create a score table only.
- Evaluate — Option to perform model evaluation only.
- Evaluate and Score — Option to create a score table and perform model evaluation.
- Use Dependent variable for predicted value column name — Option to use the exact same column name as the dependent variable when the model is scored. This is the default option.
- Predicted Value Column — If above option is not checked, enter the name of the column in the score table that contains the estimated value of the dependent variable.
- Residual Column Name — If Evaluate and Score is requested, enter the name of the column that contains the residual values of the evaluation. This column is populated with the difference between the estimated value and the actual value of the dependent variable.
- Scoring Method