- On the Linear Scoring dialog box, click INPUT.
Click data selection.
Linear Scoring > Input > Data Selection
On this screen, select:
Select Input Source — Users may select between different sources of input.By selecting the Input Source Table, the user can select from available databases, tables (or views) and columns in the usual manner. By selecting the Input Source Analysis, however, the user can select directly from the output of another analysis of qualifying type in the current project. Analyses that may be selected from directly include all of the Analytic Data Set (ADS) and Reorganization analyses (except Refresh). In place of Available Databases, the user may select from Available Analyses, while Available Tables then contains a list of all the output tables that is eventually produced by the selected analysis.Since this analysis cannot select from a volatile input table, Available Analyses contains only those qualifying analyses that create an output table or view.
Select Columns From a Single Table
- Available Databases — All available source databases that have been added on the Connection Properties dialog box.
- Available Tables — The tables available for scoring are listed in this window, though all may not strictly qualify; the input table to be scored must contain the same column names used in the original analysis.
- Available Columns — The columns available for scoring are listed in this window.
- Index Columns — Note that the Selected Columns window is actually a split window for specifying Index and/or Retain columns if desired. If a table is specified as input, the primary index of the table is defaulted here, but can be changed. If a view is specified as input, an index must be provided.
- Retain Columns — Other columns within the table being scored can be appended to the scored table, by specifying them here. Columns specified in Index Columns may not be specified here.
- Select Model Analysis — Select from the list an existing Linear Regression analysis on which to run the scoring. The Linear Regression analysis must exist in the same project as the Linear Scoring analysis.
- Select Input Source — Users may select between different sources of input.