On the Linear Scoring dialog box, click OUTPUT.
Linear Scoring > Output
On this screen, select:
- Database name — The name of the database.
- Table name — The name of the scored output table to be created-required only if a scoring option is selected.
- Create output table using the FALLBACK keyword — If a table is selected, it is built with FALLBACK if this option is selected.
- Create output table using the MULTISET keyword — This option is not enabled for scored output tables; the MULTISET keyword is not used.
- Advertise Output — The Advertise Output option “advertises” output by inserting information into one or more of the Advertise Output metadata tables according to the type of analysis and the options selected in the analysis.
- Advertise Note — An Advertise Note may be specified if desired when the Advertise Output option is selected or when the Always Advertise option is selected on the Connection Properties dialog box. It is a free-form text field of up to 30 characters that may be used to categorize or describe the output.
Generate the SQL for this analysis, but do not execute it — If this option is selected the analysis is only generate SQL, returning it and terminating immediately.To create a stored procedure to score this model, use the Refresh analysis.
- Output Table