On the Binomial Tests dialog box, click OUTPUT.
Binomial Sign Test > Output
On this screen, select the following options if desired:
Store the tabular output of this analysis in the database — Option to generate a Teradata table populated with the results of the analysis. Once enabled, the following three fields must be specified:
- Database Name — The database where the output table is saved.
- Output Name — The table name that the output is saved under.
- Output Type — The output type must be table when storing Statistical Test output in the database.
- Stored Procedure — The creation of a stored procedure containing the SQL generated for this analysis can be requested by entering the desired name of the stored procedure here. This creates a stored procedure in the user's login database in place of the execution of the SQL generated by the analysis.
Procedure Comment — When an optional Procedure Comment is entered, it is applied to a requested Stored Procedure with an SQL Comment statement. It can be up to 255 characters in length and contain substitution parameters for the output category (Score, ADS, Stats or Other), project name and/or analysis name (using the tags <Category>, <Project> and <Analysis>, respectively). The default value of this field may be set on the Defaults tab of the dialog box.
- Create output table using fallback keyword — Fallback keyword that is used to create the table
- Create output table using multiset keyword — Multiset keyword that is used to create the table
- Advertise Output — The Advertise Output option may be requested when creating a table, view or procedure. This feature “advertises” output by inserting information into one or more of the Advertise Output metadata tables according to the type of analysis and the options selected in the analysis.
- Advertise Note — An Advertise Note may be specified when the Advertise Output option is selected or when the Always Advertise option is selected on the Connection Properties dialog box. It is a free-form text field of up to 30 characters that can be used to categorize or describe the output.
- Generate SQL, but do not Execute it — Generate the Statistical Test SQL, but do not execute it. The SQL is available to be viewed.
- Store the tabular output of this analysis in the database — Option to generate a Teradata table populated with the results of the analysis. Once enabled, the following three fields must be specified: