- On the Binomial Tests dialog box, click INPUT.
Click analysis parameters.
Binomial Tests > Input > Analysis Parameters
On this screen, enter or select:
- Threshold Probability — Enter the “alpha” probability below which to reject the null hypothesis.
- Single Tail — Check this box if the Binomial Test is to be single tailed. Default is two-tailed.
- Binomial Probability — If the binomial test is not ½, enter the probability desired. Default is 0.5.
- Exact Matches Comparison Criterion — Check the button to specify how exact matches are to be handled. Default is they are discarded. Other options are to include them with negative count, or with positive count.
- Processing Options