Clicking on the Reorder button leads to a dialog from which transformations in the current analysis may be reordered for output purposes.
Variable Transformation: Reorder Transformations dialog
On this dialog select:
- Up/Down Arrow Buttons — One or more transformations may be highlighted and moved up or down in the list using the Up and Down arrow buttons. The Up arrow button is disabled when the top most selected transformation is at the top of the list, and the Down arrow button is disabled when the bottom most selected transformation is at the bottom of the list.
Ellipses (…) Button — The following options are presented when the Ellipses button is clicked:
- Move to Top — Moves all the selected transformations to the top of the list.
- Move to Bottom — Moves all the selected transformations to the bottom of the list.
- Restore Initial Order — Reorders the transformations to match the order when the dialog was displayed.
- Order by Input Columns — Reorders the transformations by input column as displayed in the Available Columns selector. This may either be in alphabetical or table order depending on Preference or right-click options previously selected.