- On the PMML Scoring dialog, click on INPUT.
Click on data selection.
PMML Scoring > Input > Data Selection
On this screen, select:
- Select Input Source — Users may select between different sources of input. By selecting Table, the user can select from available databases, tables (or views) and columns in the usual manner. By selecting Analysis, however, the user can select directly from the output of another analysis of qualifying type in the current project. Analyses that may be selected from directly include all of the Analytic Data Set (ADS) and Reorganization analyses (except Refresh). In place of Available Databases, the user may select from Available Analyses, while Available Tables then contains a list of all the output tables that will eventually be produced by the selected analysis, or it contains a single entry with the name of the analysis under the label Volatile Table, representing the output of the analysis that is ordinarily produced by a Select statement. For more information, see INPUT Tab in the Teradata Warehouse Miner User Guide (Volume 1), B035-2300.
Select Columns From a Single Table
- Available Databases (or Analyses) — All available source databases (or analyses) that have been added on the Connection Properties dialog.
- Available Tables — The tables available for scoring are listed in this window, though all may not strictly qualify; the input table or tables to be scored must contain the same column names used in the original analysis.
- Available Columns — The columns available for scoring are listed in this window.
- Index Columns — Note that the Selected Columns window is actually a split window for specifying Index and/or Retain columns if desired. If a table is specified as input, the primary index of the table is defaulted here, but can be changed. If a view is specified as input, an index must be provided.
- Retain Columns — Other columns within the table being scored can be appended to the scored table, by specifying them here. Columns specified in Index Columns may not be specified here.
Select Filename — The fully qualified name of the XML file containing the PMML model to be scored. A filename can either be entered here or loaded using the Browse button.
When a saved analysis with a valid model is first loaded into the project space, its model is embedded in the analysis and the displayed filename reflects the file the model was originally built from, even if it resided on another client machine. Hovering the mouse over the filename will display the original filename, computer name and modified date.
Modify — Select this button to remove the embedded model from the analysis and return to the standard browse filename selection input method. Once selected, however, the model is taken from a file rather than the previous embedded model. If the analysis isn't saved, the next load of the analysis will still contain the previous embedded model.
- Browse — Bring up the Standard Windows location dialog in order to navigate to the file containing the PMML model.
- view>> — Once the XML file containing the PMML model is selected (or there is an embedded model), the view >> hyperlink is enabled. The model can be viewed by clicking this link.
- Modify — Select this button to remove the embedded model from the analysis and return to the standard browse filename selection input method. Once selected, however, the model is taken from a file rather than the previous embedded model.