On the PMML Scoring dialog, click on OUTPUT.
PMML Scoring > Output
On this screen, select:
To create a stored procedure to score this model, use the Refresh analysis.
- Database name — Name of the database.
- Table name — Name of the scored output table to be created.
- Create output table using the FALLBACK keyword — If a table is selected, it will be built with FALLBACK if this option is selected.
- Create output table using the MULTISET keyword — This option is not enabled for scored output tables; the MULTISET keyword is not used.
- Advertise Output — The Advertise Output option “advertises” output by inserting information into one or more of the Advertise Output metadata tables according to the type of analysis and the options selected in the analysis. For more information, see Advertise Output in the Teradata Warehouse Miner User Guide (Volume 1), B035-2300.
- Advertise Note — An advertise note may be specified if desired when the Advertise Output option is selected or when the Always Advertise option is selected on the Connection Properties dialog. It is a free-form text field of up to 30 characters that may be used to categorize or describe the output.
Generate the SQL for this analysis, but do not execute it — If this option is checked, the SQL to score this model will be generated but not executed.
- Maximum SQL statement size allowed (default 64000) — The SQL statements generated will not exceed this maximum value in characters.
- Generate as a stored procedure with name — This option is no longer available. To create a stored procedure to score this model, use the Refresh analysis and select this analysis as the analysis to be refreshed.
Model Output Options — Allows you to add probabilities to the score table generated, in addition to the dependent variable prediction itself.
- Name — Name of the column containing the probability. Check the box to have it included in the score table generated.
- Display Name — For display purposes only, the “DisplayName” of the column containing the probability from the PMML file.
- Target Field — For display purposes only, the “TargetField” or name of the dependent variable from the PMML file.
- Feature — For display purposes only, a description of what the column will contain - currently, only Probabilities.
- Value — For display purposes only, the actual value of the dependent variable from the PMML file.
For general information about output, see OUTPUT Tab in the Teradata Warehouse Miner User Guide (Volume 1), B035-2300.
- Output Table