This example shows how to calculate Shapley Values using nPath to create the input to the ShapleyGenerateCombination function in the Shapley Value feature, using these steps:
- Use nPath to create conversion counts.
- Use nPath to create total counts.
- Compute the Shapley value for each player (CVS).
- Compute the augmented characteristic value table (ACVS).
- Compute the unnormalized Shapley values from the CVS and ACVS.
Download a zip file of all examples and a SQL script file that creates their input tables from the attachment in the left sidebar.