For a successful completion of an asset baseline, the Asset Baseline command must be able to communicate with all the chassis being updated or sending information.
Depending on the size of the system, the command may take longer to complete.
From the SMClient, do one of the following:
This command does not log on to the Teradata Database of the customer.
- Select .
- From the toolbar, click Asset Baseline.
- When the Asset Baseline dialog box appears, click Run. A progress indicator displays for each step, as the baseline is being generated.
- When the system reports the procedure is complete, click Ok.
- If the results report that the baseline failed, click View Results to see more information about the failure.
To view full output, do the following steps:
- From the SMWeb Home page, select Networks, Devices, and CMICs.
- To open the files, select .