The measurementinfo command displays, or outputs to a file, measurement information for specific chassis or for all chassis contained in a system, collective, or cabinet.
Syntaxmeasurementinfo [-f[ile] outputFile -c[sv]] components
- Unique ID of the system, collective, cabinet, or chassis whose measurement information you want to see or save to a file. The unique ID can be a Component ID, default alias, or user-defined alias.
- When used with -f[ile] , saves the information in CSV (comma-separated value) format to the specified output file name. If -c[sv] is not used, the information is automatically saved to a .txt file.
- -f[ile] outputFile
- Specifies the name of the file to which the chassis measurement information is output.
- If the full path is not specified, the file is stored in username/sm_client/host/userdata
- If this parameter is not used, the information is output to the screen.