The Summary Alert tab provides a list of system alerts that meet the root cause rules or situational rules.
- To view the summary alerts, click the Summary Alerts tab from the SMClient Main window.
[Optional] To filter the list of alerts, do any of the following:
- From the Overview tab, click Severe, Degraded, or Warning in the Summary Alerts pane to filter on three types of alerts.
- To filter on four types of alerts, see Filtering the Summary Alert Viewer.
[Optional] Do the following to pause and then resume the alert updates:
- In the Summary Alerts tab, click Pause Updates to temporarily stop the alert updates.
- In the Summary Alerts tab, click Resume Updates to resume the alert updates.
- [Optional] If support data was generated as a result of an alert, see Downloading Support Data.