When you run a job, AppCenter queries data from a Teradata Vantage, Teradata Database or Aster Database system. The root user must first create a system that you specify when running a job for this script.
When required settings are completed, you can run a job. You can run a job for a script as many times as needed; the jobs can run concurrently, each with its own results.
If an email account is configured, AppCenter sends you notification about job status.
- Select , then select the script.
Select RUN, then complete the settings with the following considerations:
Setting Considerations System
- If the administrator assigned a service account to this script, AppCenter automatically selects the Use service account with default system option and you do not need to enter credentials.
- If the administrator did not assign a service account to this script, enter the system credentials, then click CONTINUE.
- If you did not add parameters when you uploaded the script, skip this section.
- AppCenter supports multibyte characters in job parameter names and values.
- If you added required parameters when you uploaded the script, select the associated settings.
- If you added optional parameters when you uploaded this script, select the associated settings or clear the parameters.
The AppCenter UI provides time schedule options of every 30 minutes or every hour. You can use Jobs in the App Service API for more granular interval options.
- If you select a schedule and run the job, you cannot change the schedule options later.
- AppCenter shows selected schedule options in Execution History.
Title and description (Optional)
- Title and description are optional.
- You can include both a title and description, only a title, or only a description.
- [Optional] For job execution status, including any job parameters used, error messages, and links to results where applicable, select Execution History.