- Shallow cloning
- Creates a duplicate workflowfor use in other calculation models where child items (data integrations, rules, and sub-workflows) are shared with the original workflow.
Changes made to the child items affect both the original and cloned workflows.
- Deep cloning
- Creates a copy of a workflow and all child items as a basis for a new workflow or customer list.
Changes made to cloned child items do not affect the original workflow or its child items.
If you clone a workflow that includes workflow-level variables, the variables are duplicated in the cloned workflow.
- Select .
- Select .
- Select one of the following options:
Option Steps Create a workflow where the child items are shared with the original workflow
- Select Shallow Clone.
- Enter a New workflow name then select Clone Workflow.
Create a complete workflow that includes copies of the child items
- Select Deep Clone.
- Enter a New workflow name then select Next.
- Enter a Prefix or Suffix. You can use either or both options.
- Select Clone Workflow.