The installer includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Teradata OLAP Connector. On 64-bit Windows systems, the installer will install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Teradata OLAP Connector (BCD0-1904-0000).
Launch the installer using one of these methods:
- Insert the Teradata OLAP Connector installation media.If the install does not automatically launch, run setup.exe to start the installation.
- From the downloaded install package, run setup.exe to start the installation.
- Insert the Teradata OLAP Connector installation media.
- Click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
Click Next to accept the default installation directory:
Both versions are installed on a 64-bit system.
- (32-bit) C:\Program Files (86)\Teradata\Client\version\Teradata OLAP Connector\
- (64-bit) C:\Program Files\Teradata\Client\version\Teradata OLAP Connector\
- On the Select Features page, click the items you want to install. The Teradata OLAP Connector is selected by default. The third party open source and open source licenses are optional.
When upgrading to a newer version of Teradata OLAP Connector, such as 15.00 to 15.10, the previous version automatically uninstalls before the upgrade installs. However, version updates such as 15.10.00.00 to 15.10.00.01 append to the existing version.
- Click Finish.