After deploying a Viewpoint VM, test if the deployment was successful by adding portlets, confirming data displays, and confirming the system is healthy.
- Log in to the Teradata Viewpoint portal.
- Click Add Content.
- Select the System Health, Node Resources, and the Query Monitor portlets, and click Add.
- Confirm each of the portlets display data. It may take a few minutes for the data collectors to provide the data that displays in the portlets.
- Confirm the System Health portlet displays green to indicate the system is healthy and the deployment was successful.
- If the Viewpoint does not respond, ensure you have the correct IP address and, if so, access the server through SSH.