- In front of the cabinet to service an extended chassis
- To open and close cabinet doors
- Between, in front of, and on the sides of the cabinets to install stabilizer feet
- 101.6 cm (40 in.) front service clearance
- 81.3 cm (32 in.) rear service clearance
- Teradata recommends all cabinets be collocated.
- No cabinet should be more than 90 m (one cable length) from switching cabinets. This distance restriction is the cable length, not the direct path.
At all levels of government, laws govern minimum aisle width (such as building safety codes, occupational safety regulations, and disability access laws). It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable laws.
The footprints are shown on data center tiles. Each square represents one tile with a dimension of 61 cm x 61 cm (24 in. x 24 in.).