16.20 - Syntax - Teradata Vantage NewSQL Engine
Teradata Vantage™ Geospatial Data Types
- Teradata Database
- Teradata Vantage NewSQL Engine
- March 2019
- Programming Reference
- The geometry value specified in the well-known binary (WKB) format.
- The data type of awkb is BLOB.
- The maximum size of awkb is approximately 16 MB (the exact maximum is 16 MB - 1 KB), allowing for a representation of approximately one million points.
- For more information on WKB formats, see Well-Known Binary Format.