||Address of a memory location.
||Integer that represents the name of an object attribute.
||Pointer to a null-terminated character string that provides the name of an object attribute.
||Pointer to an area for storage of an attribute value.
||Integer that specifies the displacement in bytes from the first byte of a row.
||Integer code that represents either:
- System code
- System reason code
||Integer that specifies the column count.
||Integer that identifies the instance of a column.
||Pointer to a null-terminated character string that provides a column name.
||Integer that represents the instance of the column schema.
||Array of column schema handles.
||Integer that specifies the count of some object.
||Address of the data.
||Integer code that represents the following defined data types of a column:
||Function pointer that specifies an error exit function.
||Pointer to a character string that provides the error message.
||Integer that identifies the instance of a filter.
||Integer that identifies the instance of a global.
||Pointer to the array of indicator bytes specifying whether or not the corresponding column value is NULL.
||Integer that specifies the size, in bytes, of an object.
||Integer that specifies a log stream definition. The structure is allocated by the Logger API.
||Four-byte signed integer.
||Pointer to a null-terminated character string that provides the name of an object.
||Integer that specifies the number (instance) of an object.
||Integer code that identifies the instance of an operator.
||Integer that specifies a precision value (number of digits) for a numeric data type.
||Integer that specifies a scale value (number of digits to the right of the decimal point) for a numeric data type.
||Integer code that identifies one of the following schema types:
||Integer code that identifies the instance of the table schema.
||Array of table schema handles.
||Integer that specifies one of the following values:
||Integer that indicates the success or failure of a Teradata PT service function or operator routine. The defined codes are as follows:
- PXSTC_BadHandle - an invalid object handle. This can happen if the object is of the wrong type or if the object is not accessible by the application.
- PXSTC_CatalogError - unable to open the message catalog.
- PXSTC_CheckPoint - request a checkpoint processing.
- PXSTC_CheckPointNotReady - the operator is not ready for checkpoint processing.
- PXSTC_CheckPointReady - the operator is ready for checkpoint processing.
- PXSTC_CommunicationError - an error was detected during the communication between a client and a service.
- PXSTC_Conflict - mismatching type of operations, data, or protocols.
- PXSTC_CountError - the specified number of objects does not match some predefined value.
- PXSTC_DataStreamError - an error was encountered in the Teradata PT data stream.
- PXSTC_DiscardRow - delete the current row.
- PXSTC_Duplicate - a duplicate component or resource.
- PXSTC_EndMethod - the end of a function in multiphase operations.
- PXSTC_EndOfData - end of data encountered.
- PXSTC_EndOfProcessing - end of a request processing was encountered.
- PXSTC_FatalError - an unrecoverable system error was encountered and a restart of the Teradata PT job is required.
- PXSTC_Full - the specified resource is full.
- PXSTC_GroupError - an error was detected during the system group processing.
- PXSTC_InvalidArgument - bad input arguments provided to the operator.
- PXSTC_InvalidDataType - the data type of some column value or parameter is invalid.
- PXSTC_InvalidName - the specified name of the object is invalid.
- PXSTC_IOError - an error occurred during I/O processing.
- PXSTC_LengthError - conflicting lengths between two objects.
- PXSTC_LogCommunicationError - error from socket communication with the node Logger.
- PXSTC_LogFileError - the specified log file name is either invalid or not accessible.
- PXSTC_LogHandle - an invalid log handle was used to request for log services.
- PXSTC_LogInsuffMemError - memory allocation failure with the node Logger.
- PXSTC_LogPassword - the Logger API has supplied a wrong password for the logger. (attempt to access the logger without using the supplied API).
- PXSTC_LogXDRError - an error was detected by the Logger Services during XDR processing.
- PXSTC_MetadataError - an error was detected during the processing of metadata.
- PXSTC_Mismatch - mismatching lengths, components, or data types.
- PXSTC_MultiphaseError - an error was encountered during multiphase processing.
- PXSTC_NoMessageCatalog - the requested message catalog is not present.
- PXSTC_NextPhase -a phase change in multiphase operations.
- PXSTC_NodeError - a problem with the specified node.
- PXSTC_NoLogRec - no log record was found in the log file.
- PXSTC_NotActive - the requested system resource is down or not active.
- PXSTC_NotEnough - insufficient resources to complete the requested task.
- PXSTC_NotFound - a requested resource does not exist.
- PXSTC_NotSupported - the requested resource is not supported.
- PXSTC_NullHandle - the specified object handle has no value associated with it.
- PXSTC_NullPointer - a missing value was detected in a pointer type of data.
- PXSTC_NullRow - a row has no column values associated with it.
- PXSTC_NullTable - a table with no rows was encountered.
- PXSTC_ObjectBusy - the requested object is busy or occupied by another resource or user.
- PXSTC_OpenError - an error was detected during the accessing of a file or a resource.
- PXSTC_OperatorError - an error was encountered when processing an operator.
- PXSTC_PathError - an invalid specification of a resource location.
- PXSTC_ParserError - an error was detected during the parsing of a script.
- PXSTC_ProtocolError - an invalid sequence of operations or illegal use of processing protocol
- PXSTC_RetryError - an error that allows the system to retry the job execution again.
- PXSTC_RowError - an error was detected when processing a row.
- PXSTC_SamePhase - no phase change in multi-phase operations.
- PXSTC_SchemaError - an error was detected in the data schema.
- PXSTC_Size - invalid size of an object.
- PXSTC_Storage - an error was encountered during storage allocation or deallocation.
- PXSTC_Success - successful completion of the operation.
- PXSTC_SyntaxError - a syntax error was encountered in a command or script.
- PXSTC_SystemError - a Teradata PT error while processing a Teradata PT operator function.
- PXSTC_TaskError - an error was encountered at the task/process level.
- PXSTC_TimeOut - a specific usage time value for a resource has expired.
- PXSTC_UnknownError - an error condition that has no defined explanation.
- PXSTC_Warning - the operation completed, but with a minor error condition.