BTEQ must be installed on the system sending operational metadata.
In a typical Ecosystem Manager configuration, it is in most cases enough to deliver operational metadata to the Ecosystem Manager repository, but you can also enable delivering the same data to a non-Ecosystem Manager repository.
Sending operational metadata to two different repositories causes additional overhead, and can slow down the message processing speed.
Run the configuration script using one of the following choices:
JDK Version Option JDK 1.7 is the only installed version $EM_HOME/bin/configure.sh $JAVA_HOME Multiple JDK versions installed $EM_HOME/bin/configure.sh jdk 1.7 pathFor example:
When the following screen appears, select 3 Initialize TPT Operational Metadata delivery for a non-EM repository.
1 Add EM event delivery (This will also configure TPT Operational Metadata delivery for EM repository) 2 Remove EM event delivery 3 Initialize TPT Operational Metadata delivery for a non-EM repository 4 Disable TPT Operational Metadata delivery for a non-EM repository 0 to exit
- Enter the TDPID of the non-Ecosystem Manager repository you want the metadata delivered to.
- Enter an existing databasename of the delivery system. If the databasename does not already exist, the installation fails.
- Enter the username of the databasename. The username must be an existing user with full privileges on databasename, or metadata may not be delivered as expected.
- Enter the password for the username.
- If a different port than 1025 is configured for Teradata Database, specify the port number. The TPT operational metadata schema is installed on the delivery system.